Informations client / fournisseur
The personal data of every individual who is in a contractual, pre-contractual or other relationship with our company deserve special protection. Our goal is to keep our data protection level to a high standard. Therefore, we are constantly developing our data protection and data security concepts.
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Italian Privacy Code and Article 13 of the Regulation, we therefore provide you with the following information:
IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is SUPERSPRINT S.r.l., with registered offices at Via Pisa, No. 24; Mantova (MN), CAP 46100, VAT number 02211060203; Tel: +39-0376-2671; which may also be contacted by writing to the following e-mail address email@example.com.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA ARE INTENDED AS WELL AS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING.
The data provided by you will be processed for the following purposes and their processing is necessary for the handling of all operations which concern contractual or pre-contractual relations between you and the Data Controller, as well as legal obligations of the Data controller:
- compliance with obligations pursuant to agreements between you and the Data Controller;
- compliance with administrative and accounting requirements (handling/processing of orders, correspondence, invoicing, etc.) connected with the above contracts;
- compliance with requirements imposed by laws and regulations and in general by the applicable legislation, including EU laws, in force from time to time
- pursuit of legitimate interests of the Data Controller
Legal Basis for the processing:
- If the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, as is the case, for example, when processing operations are necessary for the supply of goods or to provide any other service, the processing is based on Article 6(1) lit. b GDPR. The same applies to such processing operations which are necessary for carrying out pre-contractual measures, for example in the case of inquiries concerning our products or services.
- If the data controller is subject to a legal obligation by which processing of personal data is required, such as for the fulfillment of tax obligations, the processing is based on Art. 6(1) lit. c GDPR.
- If the processing of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by our company the processing is based on Article 6(1) lit. f GDPR
The Data controller may process, exclusively for the purposed reported above, personal data such as: name, surname, location data, an online identifier, telephone number, company name and role covered, company address.
PROVISION OF DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF WITHHOLDING CONSENT TO DATA PROCESSING
Provision of the data is compulsory for the purposes set out above. Any refusal to provide the requested data or their inaccuracy may result in the failure or partial execution of the tasks entrusted to the Data Controller and/or inability to continue the relationship established with the Data controller.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- Other suppliers or service providers to ensure fulfilment of contractual relations or obligations.
- Official Supersprint distributors or partner companies.
- Public administration or Public authorities to fulfil legal obligations.
- Employees of the Data Controller authorized and trained to carry out the processing.
- Other processors engaged by the data controller and authorised to carry out specific data processing (for example financial consultants, software application suppliers)
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS:
Please be advised that pursuant to article 13, paragraph 1, letter f of the Regulation, personal data collected may be transferred to a third country or to an international organization inside the European Union for the above-mentioned purposes.
DURATION OF PROCESSING
Save where a longer storage period is required to comply with the applicable regulations, including accounting rules, the Data Controller will store your data for the period strictly necessary to ensure that the services purchased are provided properly.
After expiration of that period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, as long as it is no longer necessary for the fulfilment of the contract or the initiation of a contract.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Pursuant to Article 13, paragraph 2 , letter(b and Article 13, paragraph 2, letter d of the Regulation, please be advised that:
- You are entitled to request the data controller to access your personal data and update, supplement, correct or erase all the data provided, request anonymization of the same or blocking of those data processed in violation of the law, object to their processing for legitimate reasons and require restriction of their processing;
- You have all the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 of the Regulation (right to rectification, right to erasure – the so-called “right to be forgotten” - right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object);
- You have the rights to lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the authority’s official website www.garanteprivacy.it.
METHODS OF PROCESSING
The processing of your data will be carried out by using telematic, paper-based and IT tools; this processing will be based on the principles of accuracy, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your rights and your privacy.
The data will be processed so as to minimize the risks of destruction, loss, unauthorized access or any use that does not comply with the purpose for which the information was collected.