Information about the processing of personal data
According to Art 13 EU Regulation No. 679/2016 (GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation)
Dear Sir or Madam,
The personal data of every individual who is in a contractual, pre-contractual or other relationship with our company deserve special protection. Our goal is to keep our data protection level to a high standard. Therefore, we are constantly developing our data protection and data security concepts.
Pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR, we therefore provide you with the following information:
The Data Controller is SUPERSPRINT S.r.l., with registered offices at Via Pisa, No. 24; Mantova (MN), CAP 46100, VAT number 02211060203; Tel: +39-0376-2671; which may also be contacted by writing to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Identity and contact details of the DATA CONTROLLER
SUPERSPRINT S.r.l. may process browsing data and personal data directly provided by the data subject to the email address reported in the contact page of this web site.
- CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED:
Data Provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, as well as any other personal data included in the message, necessary to respond to the requests sent.
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to run this website acquire personal data; the transmission of this data is an inherent feature of the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be linked to identified individuals. However, when processed and matched with third party data, this information may inherently allow identifying the users.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who access the site, the Uniform Resource Identifier addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code that indicates the response status provided by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters that relate to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
This data is only used to gather anonymous statistical information about the use of the website and to check that it is operating correctly and is erased immediately once it has been processed.
The data provided by you will be processed for the following purposes: improve your web browsing experience and reply to your email requests for information, technical support and assistance.
- Purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended as well as the legal basis for the processing.
Legal basis for the processing: if the data are processed after the data subject gave consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes the processing is based on Article 6(1) lit. a GDPR.
Provision of the data is compulsory for browsing our web site and for the other purposes set out above. Any refusal to provide the requested data may result in the inability to provide reply to your requests.
- Provision of data and consequences of withholding consent to data processing
Your personal data may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- Other suppliers or service providers to ensure fulfilment of contractual relations or obligations.
- Public administration or Public authorities to fulfil legal obligations.
- Employees of the Data Controller authorized and trained to carry out the processing.
- Other processors engaged by the data controller and authorised to carry out specific data processing (for example financial consultants, software application suppliers)
Please be advised that pursuant to article 13, paragraph 1, letter f of the Regulation, personal data collected may be transferred to a third country or to an international organization inside the European Union for the above-mentioned purposes.
- Transfers of personal data to third countries or international organisations:
Save where a longer storage period is required to comply with the applicable regulations, including accounting rules, the Data Controller will store your data for the period strictly necessary to ensure that the services purchased are provided properly.
After expiration of that period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, as long as it is no longer necessary for the fulfilment of the contract or the initiation of a contract.
Pursuant to Article 13, paragraph 2 , letter(b and Article 13, paragraph 2, letter d of the Regulation, please be advised that:
- RIGHTS of THE data subject
The processing of your data will be carried out by using telematic, paper-based and IT tools; this processing will be based on the principles of accuracy, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your rights and your privacy.
- You are entitled to request the data controller to access your personal data and update, supplement, correct or erase all the data provided, request anonymization of the same or blocking of those data processed in violation of the law, object to their processing for legitimate reasons and require restriction of their processing;
- You have all the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 of the Regulation (right to rectification, right to erasure – the so-called “right to be forgotten” - right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object);
- You have the rights to lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the authority’s official website www.garanteprivacy.it.
- Methods of processing
The data will be processed so as to minimize the risks of destruction, loss, unauthorized access or any use that does not comply with the purpose for which the information was collected.